Software Engineer, Fullstack
We're a tech startup with a top-notch distributed team and awesome supportive investors. At the heart of our product is Runme an open-source project that turns markdown files into flexible, interactive, testable runbooks that can be easily incorporated into CI/CD pipelines. Our mission is to build a community and redefine the future of the documentation toolchain for cloud environments.
We are looking for a fullstack engineer who is excited to roll up their sleeves, learn new technology, collaborate, be creative and participate in all the facets of delivering innovative developer tooling.
Qualities of an ideal candidate for this role:
- Able to prototype, develop, and deliver features written in Typescript (node.js & web)
- Solid understanding of databases (Postgres, other SQLs) and related modeling, integrity, and performance concerns
- Full-stack understanding of web apps, APIs, DBs, all the way down to the network stack
- Experience with Electron (similar tech) toolchain and building for containerized apps such as Atom & VS Code
- Comfortable owning projects that encompass the front-end of data ingestion pipelines as well as UX concerns
- Demonstrated writing clear, thoughtful, and well tested pull requests / code reviews
Nice to have:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years proven work building node.js & web apps
- Eagerness to push the boundaries of young API ecosystems building tools for software devs
- Excited to join an early team
We are committed to building a company culture that fosters happy and productive people, which relies heavily on respect, empathy, transparency, direct communication and ownership. You can read more about our company values on our company page.
Stateful is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.